- Vulnerable India 6: Decentralisation and its discontents
- Vulnerable India 5: Can the environment ministry lead on climate change?
- Vulnerable India 4: Modi must deal with the ecological vulnerability of India’s poor
- Vulnerable India 3: The politics of vulnerability
- Why do we pretend there is a “community”?
Daily Archives: February 26, 2013
It is time, already, to talk of “Post-2015”. For the uninitiated, Post-2015 refers to life after the 2015 deadline for meeting the eight Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) adopted by the global community in 2010. A Post-2015 process is already underway. … Continue reading