- Vulnerable India 7: Learning from India’s agriculture policy
- Climate change and the post-2015 goals: Passing ships or all in the same boat?
- Climate change and the Post-2015 goals: Passing ships or all in the same boat?
- Vulnerable India 6: Decentralisation and its discontents
- Vulnerable India 5: Can the environment ministry lead on climate change?
Daily Archives: February 26, 2013
It is time, already, to talk of “Post-2015”. For the uninitiated, Post-2015 refers to life after the 2015 deadline for meeting the eight Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) adopted by the global community in 2010. A Post-2015 process is already underway. … Continue reading