- Consolidation for devolution: Balancing top-down and bottom-up elements of climate finance governance in India
- As Indian budget increases climate allocation, coherent governance becomes an even more critical need
- Five important national considerations that must trump GCF readiness
- Will India be the Grim Reaper again?
- Vulnerable India 8: Weather advisories need a human interface, and crop insurance needs a makeover
Daily Archives: February 26, 2013
It is time, already, to talk of “Post-2015”. For the uninitiated, Post-2015 refers to life after the 2015 deadline for meeting the eight Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) adopted by the global community in 2010. A Post-2015 process is already underway. … Continue reading